RGNext employees serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities. Together, we open Portals to Space!
Job Description: Requires basic understanding of test, diagnostic, and measurement equipment to include: RF test equipment, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, RF Power Meters, and Network Analyzers.
- Perform electrical, mechanical and RF troubleshooting to determine problems in equipment
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, calibrate, align, assemble and operate equipment
- Responsible for Property Inventory, Control of Supply Parts and Tools, and Quality Assurance
- Responsible for working with Depot Property Manager to ensure calibration of Eastern Range test equipment
- Maintain station logs, documentation, and records
- Bulk encryptors for EFTO utilizing FIPS-2
- Timing FDME count distribution equipment, TWSTT, IRIG distribution and GPS receivers
- Operate and maintain DSCS/AFWET SATCOM Earth Station
- Perform technical duties in Tech Control environment
- Support routine test operations, checkouts, and modifications
- Equipment currently includes TMS-3000, FCC-100s, Orion DRCS, IDNX, Timeplex, AUTODIN, ATM networking equipment, and various KG devices
- Support other duties as assigned in above areas
- Working knowledge of AN/GSC-39, AN/GSC-52 or AN/FSC-78 preferred
- Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with the operation and maintenance of military satellite communications equipment including the antenna system, RF transmit and receive subsystems, and satellite modems and digital interface equipment is desired
- Knowledge, understanding, and familiarity with the operation and maintenance of Tech - Control, data transmission systems, digital switching equipment, patch panels, audio amplifiers, and signal conditioning equipment desired
- Ability to use and understand test and diagnostic measurement equipment, Fireberd digital test set, network analyzers, multi-meters and oscilloscopes required
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Working knowledge of U.S. Air Force Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) desired
- Required to train in all areas of Ascension Communications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- AS Degree in Electronic Technology, or two-year technical school, or equivalent military experience, and two or more years related electronic technician experience
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project requirements.
- CompTIA Security + certification or equivalent or DoD 8570 IA certification desired. If not certified at the time of hired, certification must be granted within 6 months.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Valid U.S. Passport required.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is committed to recruiting, hiring, and fostering the most qualified employees. RGNext provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status: race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.
Please apply online
Please apply online at the company career site, https://www.rgnext.com. To review all available openings visit our online Employment Listings
Contact: Mary Maves
Human Resources Business Partner
Email: Mary Maves Website: https://www.rgnext.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
Where is your dream job? Find more overseas jobs here...