Resort Couple needed - duties include guests representative, garden and general maintenance, office cover - Paxos, Greece - April to mid-October (7 months)
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and highly motivated couple to join our overseas team on the small Greek island of Paxos.
Paxos is one of a cluster of picturesque Ionian islets and only reached by sea, and is definitely off the beaten tourist track. Exuding quiet luxury and tranquility, this magical island will weave its spell on all who visit. Time has almost stood still in Paxos – just 10km long, only three main villages, four taxis and three policemen; yet there are an astonishing 63 beautiful little churches on this compact, serene island. The harbour front of Gaios, the capital, is a long curve of handsome old Venetian houses, while olive presses and forgotten hamlets still survive inland.
This is a full-time role with flexible hours depending on the work-load with one day off per week. Holiday accrues at ½ day/week which must be taken during the season again depending on workload.
Exact job role to be agreed depending on applicants.
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Individual guest welcome meetings
• Available for 24-hour guest contact in case of emergencies
• Resolving customer issues
• Liasing with all local support staff (cleaners, etc.) to ensure excellent standards are maintained throughout
• Undertaking weekly villa checks
• Shopping and delivery to all villas on the island
• Garden maintenance
• Basic DIY
• Providing office cover
• Carrying out comprehensive pre-season villa ser up and villa inventories
• Auditing villas for health and safety
• Completing property information forms
• Submitting weekly expenses and all back-up paperwork
• Completing monthly accounts in a timely manner
Salary 850e-950e pp pcm - plus accommodation and car.
Please apply by e-mail only to email@example.com, attaching a comprehensive CV with an in-depth covering letter to include an outline of your strengths and your reasons for wanting to work overseas.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to deal with all customer types
• Good computer skills
• Ability to think on your feet
• Outgoing personable character
• Able to use own initiative
• Confident nature
• Problem solver
• Team player
• Flexibility required in role
Please send email with detailed covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Frances Lister
Paxos, Greece 49082
Email: email@example.com Website: simpsontravel.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
Where is your dream job? Find more overseas jobs here...