Daily meetings with contracting officer, reviewing, scheduling, prioritizing, planning, recruiting, staffing, travel coordination, and training are all integral parts of this position, as well as funding sources management. The PM will maintain current schedules for multiple task orders, close accounting of expenditures, ensuring that experts maintain close interfaces with the U.S. Mission to OSC and provide regular reporting.
• US citizen
• A Master’s degree
• 5 years of experience supporting Federal programs
• PMP Certification
• Experience Managing complex programs with a value of $75MM or greater
• Fluency in English and German
• Experience in one of the following areas: Rule of Law, Human Rights, Election Supervision, Democratization, or Political Affairs.
• Management of expenditures and types of funding or appropriations
Send resume to Lkurdab@blackwatchintel.com
Subject line: Program Manager/REACT program
Contact: Laura Kurdab
1901 Research Blvd. Suite 450
Rockville, MD, United States 20850
Phone: 301-637-9416 Email: email@example.com Website: www.blackwatchintel.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
Where is your dream job? Find more overseas jobs here...