In The News:
- Your International Resume - If you intend to work overseas, you must prepare your resume with an international perspective to enhance your chances of success in the global job market.
- Secrets to Online Job Hunting - Signing up for online job boards may be less strenuous than pounding the pavement with your resume. But you still need to make an effort to ensure your e-resume gets noticed by employers.
- The Top 10 Skills Employers Want - The list may surprise you. All of the skills and qualities on employers' most-wanted list are the transferable "soft" skills workers use in every position, in every industry and on every job, both temporary and permanent.
- How a Good Candidate Clears the H.R. Hurdles - How do you persuade a company to hire you when the laws of supply and demand are against you? Get some ideas from this New York Times article.
- Seasoned Workers - Can You Change your Career After 40? This article shows you how to make the most of your job and life experience.
- They're Hired! - We were encouraged by this Boston Globe Magazine Article which gives lessons from six determined jobseekers who tell how they found new jobs in this tough economy.
Other Sites for Your Job Search and Career