The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in digital project management / web marketing / digital development or the equivalent. Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress platforms is essential. Previous experience in a web marketing agency / web department will be a plus.
The successful candidate will form part of a young and dynamic web team and will manage the work of our front-end team, SEO technician and work together with the entire marketing, communication and design team. He/she will manage the daily optimisation and reporting of the tasks listed below, for approximately 20 websites in 3 languages (French/English/Dutch):
- Analyse and report on all websites
- Follow-up, optimise and manage referencing
- Create, maintain, update and optimise websites
- Content manage all websites
- Social media reports
- Bachelor's degree as well as 3 years of post-graduate studies
in project management and web development/web master or equivalent.
- Ability to understand, analyse and report on AdWords and Analytics
- Previous knowledge in WordPress
- Excellent command of English and French (spoken and written)
- Must enjoy teamwork, be motivated, dynamic and organised
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and especially Excel)
How To Apply
Please note that all positions are based locally in South Africa. Should you apply from another country, please send a small paragraph to explain where you are currently based and why you are looking for a position abroad in a foreign company and what do you know about South Africa.